order xenical orlistat cheap For Chinese participants:
Click here to register the workshop!
The early bird deadline closes at 23:59 on August 15.
Click here to submit and manage your abstract! (The deadline has arrived, please do not submit new abstracts.)
Those who are interested in attending the workshop for presentation, please submit your abstract(s) following the guidelines as below:
- Abstract should be at least 200 words;
- Abstract should be submitted via the Online Submission System;
- Abstract submission fee will be charged for each submission:
- €38 for authors outside the Mainland China;
- ¥280 for authors in the Mainland China;
- Accepted abstracts will be included in abstract proceedings which are just for communication purpose only, and will not get published officially. Full and improved paper based on the abstract could be submitted elsewhere for further publication.
Registration for the STAHY2019 workshop is by payment of the appropriate registration fee. There is no waiving of registration fees. Registration fees cover access to all scientific events, as well as lunches and refreshments during the coffee breaks.
- Early registration rates (deadline August 15, 2019):
- Regular: €300 for attendees outside the Mainland China, ¥2200 for attendees in the Mainland China;
- Student*: €200 for attendees outside the Mainland China, ¥1500 for attendees in the Mainland China.
- Standard registration rates (after August 15, 2019):
- Regular: €360 for attendees outside the Mainland China, ¥2700 for attendees in the Mainland China;
- Student*: €300 for attendees outside the Mainland China, ¥2200 for attendees in the Mainland China;
*Please enclose/show proof of status and note that it may take up to 2 working days to change your status to "student", which is necessary for keeping the early registration rate. Please remember that the database status "student" is necessary in order to register at any of the student registration rates.
- For attendees outside the Mainland China, payments are possible online by Paypal using credit card only.
- For attendees in the Mainland China, there are four payment options for online/on-site registration: (a) by Union Pay, (b) by AliPay, (c) by WeChat Pay, or (b) by bank transfer. Both credit and debit cards are accepted for the first three payment options; when using bank transfer, payments are possible by debit card only.
Instructions for online submission and registration
- Please ensure you have read and understood the cancellation policy on abstract submission and registration conditions as provided on the website.
- All information should be typed in upper and lower case (e.g. John Smith).
Terms and conditions
- Pre-registration at early registration must be accompanied by payment. Otherwise, it will not be processed and the standard registration rates will be applied.
- Abstract submission fee and registration fees are not refundable.